Digital Transformation for healthcare estates with modern CAFM & associated technologies
PART 1 & 2 Now Available On-Demand! (Original Webinar Date: Thursday 7th April 2022, 2pm - 3pm GMT)
BPD Zenith are joined by industry experts to discuss modern CAFM solutions and associated technologies used to drive digital transformation across NHS and healthcare estates
Hosted by Helen Fisher, BPD Zenith
Round Table Topics:
- Challenges faced by estates/facilities managers
- The impact of COVID-19
- Improving data-driven decisions
- Mobility for the workforce
- Ensuring industry regulation and compliance
- Integration and technology innovation
Head of Business Development,
BESA Group (SFG20)
Partner Development Leader, IAconnects
Helen Fisher is joined by Stephen Tomkins from BESA Group (SFG20/HTM for NHS) and Dave Lister from IAconnects to discuss the importance of technologies and integrations used in driving a digital transformation across NHS and Healthcare estates - today and in the future - regardless of what stage you’re at on your digital transformation/asset management journey...
NHS Client Manager (Scotland),
In part 2 of our 'Digital Transformation for healthcare estates with modern CAFM & associated technologies' series, Helen is joined by Robert Jackson from NHS Lanarkshire and Martin Kelly from Softcat. We shared an overview of our recent Maximo CAFM project for NHS Lanarkshire, and how this technology and associated tools and enhancements can be obtained/implemented...
"Digital gives you the advantage..."
- Leverage your essential live data for estates/assets/facilities insights and actions
- Ensure maintenance programs are compliant with industry standards and regulations including SFG20 (HTMs)
- Optimise your field-based workforce through enhanced mobile and work management integration